AC, WD Freeman loader model WD-9

4wdtom

I have a Allis Chalmers model WD and have been fixing up, welding up, and will be painting a Freeman loader for it. Model WD-9. It didn't come with the legs that hold the frame up when taking the loader off the tractor. Does anyone have one of these and if so could you measure the length of one of the legs,tubes? I can figure out the threaded adjuster and foot. Thanks, Tom

Having just bought a Case with a Freeman loader, I have the same problem. I looked online and Freeman comes up with owners manuals to access. Didn't see legs that I remember but I didn't study everything. I was more concerned with getting my catch to working right.

Today I put the loader frame on the tractor without the bucket to see that nothing had warped and I had welded it in OK alignment. Looks OK. I used 5' pieces or furring and it worked. I think 4' 6 or maybe 8 would be about. Some poor pictures in the reprint manual I got look like about that where the feet are when folded up when I measure that distance on the actual loader frame. Good luck with your project, Tom

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back