Added to the collection

I got home earlier in the week from a road
trip to pick up some nice collectibles. We
met some very nice people along the way.
It was very nice to meet coonie minnie and
to check out your dairy operation. Thank
you for selling the conditioner and the
help loading. I wish I had more time and
could have met more people. The equipment
came from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and
Illinois. You know you have the disease
very bad when my wife has to drive a
trailer home as well. I don't plan on
restoring these implements but I will get
them ready to use in the field and
occasionally play with them

cvphoto160779.jpg

cvphoto160780.jpg

Nice looking load. I to like to use what I collect. I just picked up a 42 combine this summer and am dealing on a pair of 122 chuck wagons that look like brand new. If you ever make another trip west I am 2 hours west of Connie Minnie and have bought a 3020 from him. Anything else you are looking for as I come across a good bit of vintage Deere equipment. Tom

Jason, I was glad to be part of your adventure. I was glad you made it home safe. Hard to believe you pulled that load through 3 time zones!!

I'm glad I made it home safe too. It was not a fun load to tow home. It was a long drive and it was heavy and it caught a lot of wind. We hit a 40+mph head wind in Wyoming and truck did not like that. The fuel mileage went way down on that part of the trip

This chuckwagon is very clean. It still has paint on the inside of the wagon and some still on the floor. It is the cleanest I have seen. I really wanted the shorter chuckwagon for the collection just so it takes up less space but there is no way I could pass this chuckwagon up. I really wanted to stop and see your collection and coonie minnie told me I should see you but an accident happened and the trip got delayed a few days so I was running behind and just didn't have the extra time. I see the classic green reunion is going to be in west bend in 25 so might go to that and I will make time if I make it back there. I had a lot of equipment on my want list but this trip knocked a lot of them off. The 300 spreader came up at the last minute and I am glad I got it cause it is super super clean. The next thing I need to find is more shed space. I've always wanted a 350 elevator but I don't know where I could store it or where I would use it at. A 68 auger wagon might join my collection one day. I think the next equipment on my radar would be a good clean original 1938 john deere D on factory rubber. Thank you for all you do on this forum and I enjoy seeing all the vintage equipment pictures actually still working in the field. Jason

The 30 combines had 3 versions and this
one is of the late version. I don't know
the year of the combine but my guess is 63
or 64. The chuckwagon was built 61 and
after but I don't know the exact year. The
spreader is from the early 60's. The swath
fluffer is late 50's. The hay conditioner
is mid 60's. The pto generator is
somewhere between 74-89

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back