Addition to the Herd.

miangus

Well-known Member
Addition to the herd MF 275.
cvphoto139727.jpg
 
I bought it at a recent auction where I also bought the backhoe. It's kind of a lightweight backhoe but will work for most of my jobs around the farm. I gave $6,600 for the tractor which has been well cared for. It has the separate hydraulic system with two remotes and the 248 Perkins. I gave $1950 for the three-point hoe which has its own pump run off the PTO. I am happy with the price as I have learned that it is better to pay a little more for a well-cared for tractor then seek a low price. I have two MF 65s with the 203 Perkins: one utility with a loader and a high arch and a gas 202 Work Bull with a loader. I also have a couple of MF 50s as project tractors. I was looking at Backhoes and everything in my price range was wore out. This way I get a tractor I can use to mow hay and a hoe which I can use on other tractors. I have a 2 JD 4020s a diesel and a gas plus a 3020 diesel. The 275 will mean that the gas 4020 will never see haybine duty again.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top