ADVICE NEEDED

SKYBOW

Moving into a new house-new construction. Our retirement home after we sold the farm and moved closer to the grandkids. 3 car garage will be my workshop too-just some light woodworking and honey-do's. I have the Rock Solid kits to do the floor before we move stuff into the garage. Spray painted the walls and ceiling last night and got a solid coat of latex overspray on the garage floor along with some spills and puddles. What is the easiest way to remove it and get the floor ready to apply the Rick Solid floor? I don't think the citric acid etching solution will remove the paint overspray enough to allow the covering to adhere. Suggestions???

Isopropyl alcohol will soften dried latex if you really think you need to remove it- may be cheaper than stripper.

Overspray is a very common occurrence in construction. I would call the supplier or manufacturer, ask them what they recommend.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back