Aftermarket Cabs

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
A recent thread on the Farmall page regarding a (nicely) cabbed 140 Farmall speaks to an interest of mine. I am always facinated by nicely done aftermarket or homemade cabs on tractors which never came from the factory so equipped. Do any of you have pictures of such cabbed tractors you could post?

Thank you,
Glenn F.
 
You can purchase a factory made cab/rops for less money then building one yourself.
http://www.laurin-inc.com/en/produits.php or Safe-T-Cab .
 
I made one for a WD Allis many years ago. It was mainly for hauling manure (2 mile round trips in Wis winter) and plowing (ploughing?) snow. I had the advantage of seeing one beforehand and improved on that design. It had plywood sides that bolted to the five fender mounting bolt holes on each side. Plywood top. Open back to allow entry and access to spreader controls. Heavy plexiglass windshield. Side panels on tractor directed some heat into it. Small rectangular windows on the sides. As bad as it may sound, all painted up it had a professional look to it and worked quite well except for one thing. I couldn't believe the sound inside that cab. I wore ear plugs each and every time.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top