Agco 6690 front end loader mounts/bracket

Bradleyy12

New User
Good afternoon everyone,
I recently purchased a 1994/1999 agco tractor model 6690a. I’m wanting to put a front end loader on it but can not find the mounts/brackets for it. Can someone point me in the right direction or even a blue print on how to build them. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1218.jpeg
    IMG_1218.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Good afternoon everyone,
I recently purchased a 1994/1999 agco tractor model 6690a. I’m wanting to put a front end loader on it but can not find the mounts/brackets for it. Can someone point me in the right direction or even a blue print on how to build them. Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forums.

It would help eliminate a bunch of wasted time and answers if you told what loader you are looking to install on your 6690A and where you have checked for mounts/brackets when you say you can't find them. Differnt loaders used different mounts. Do you know the part numbers of the pieces you need for the loader you have? Chances are if someone has them with a similar loader, they aren't going to let the mounts go with out the loader going with them.

If you don't have a loader yet you may be as well off to shop for a new loader with the right mounts included.

Welcome to the forums.

It would help eliminate a bunch of wasted time and answers if you told what loader you are looking to install on your 6690A and where you have checked for mounts/brackets when you say you can't find them. Differnt loaders used different mounts. Do you know the part numbers of the pieces you need for the loader you have? Chances are if someone has them with a similar loader, they aren't going to let the mounts go with out the loader going with them.

If you don't have a loader yet you may be as well off to shop for a new loader with the right mounts included.
I’m sorry, this is my first tractor so I’m trying to figure everything out. I’m looking for a compatible front end loader for my tractor. I thought this tractor would have factory mounts that a loader would attach to. I didn’t know the actual front end loader would come with them.

I’m sorry, this is my first tractor so I’m trying to figure everything out. I’m looking for a compatible front end loader for my tractor. I thought this tractor would have factory mounts that a loader would attach to. I didn’t know the actual front end loader would come with them.
No problems. Mounts are part of the loader. A given loader may fit several tractors whether an OEM or aftermarket or aftermarket loader. Mounts for the same brand/model of loader often vary from tractor to tractor. Even different models of tractors of the same brand may need different mounts for the same loader, based on model and size. Unless you want a fabrication project, do yourself a favor and look for a loader that has the correct mounts for your tractor. Don't expect to find the mount drawings for a given loader to build your own from, Proprietary info and liability issues come into play and manufacturers don't generally hand such info out.

No problems. Mounts are part of the loader. A given loader may fit several tractors whether an OEM or aftermarket or aftermarket loader. Mounts for the same brand/model of loader often vary from tractor to tractor. Even different models of tractors of the same brand may need different mounts for the same loader, based on model and size. Unless you want a fabrication project, do yourself a favor and look for a loader that has the correct mounts for your tractor. Don't expect to find the mount drawings for a given loader to build your own from, Proprietary info and liability issues come into play and manufacturers don't generally hand such info out.
Thank you very much

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back