Agco on-line parts book

Hay hay hay

I am having trouble navigating the AGCO on-line parts book, when (and if) I can pull it up. The old version worked fairly well, but I am not able to get the same amount of information now. Is a tutorial available anywhere. Is it just me or is the new version more difficult to use?
Suggestions?

I don't know what Browser you are using, but you might try Google if you are not using it. Somewhere, I don't remember where, I saw something about the new site works best with Google or Foxfire. So I tried Google Chrome, instead of Bing and IE. It does work better. Before I couldn't search one thing and then go back to home and search a different machine, Google has been working ok.

I have had problems using the Microsoft edge web browser when using the new agco on-line parts. I have to use firefox when I need to look the on-line parts.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back