Allis Chalmers cornpicker parts

super99

A neighbor is looking for the rubber pegs for the husking rolls on a AC cornpicker, I believe it is a model 33. Are they even available? I'm the old guy with old tractors in the neighborhood, so I'm supposed to know where to find parts for anything. They are about the size of a quarter or half dollar. Could they be cut out of an old tire? He's got a WD45 so I suppose that's what he'll use on it. Thanks, Chris

A neighbor is looking for the rubber pegs for the husking rolls on a AC cornpicker, I believe it is a model 33. Are they even available? I'm the old guy with old tractors in the neighborhood, so I'm supposed to know where to find parts for anything. They are about the size of a quarter or half dollar. Could they be cut out of an old tire? He's got a WD45 so I suppose that's what he'll use on it. Thanks, Chris
I think jon f mn replaced the similar thing on a Case picker not long ago and I think he cut them from an old tire. Might search the Case forum for his post on that or reach out to him for advise.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back