Allis Chalmers Model K Crawler

I'm having a hard time finding the serial # of this crawler. I found, on a machined pad left side of engine block, above starter, first line "M5", second line "9882". The radiator shroud has the diamond with a "K", but if this is a serial # it is out of bounds for a model "K". Does anyone know if there is another location that might be the tractor serial #. I'm wondering if this is only the engine serial #? See tractor photos 1935-1943 Allis Chalmers K. Thanks in advance for any help.
 
depending on year of crawler, late crawlers the serial no is in two places on rear right side on transmisson case and on dash panel in front of steering levers or if early k on top of transmisson case, engine no is on the left side just below oil filter,or if like our k it has no engine no!!!!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top