Allis chalmers

Whats my old allis chalmers worth anything ? It still has the hitch pin which amazes me the toys you buy today are broke or missing a piece before you get them home
cvphoto153914.jpg

cvphoto153915.jpg

It is definitely rebuildable. All the parts are still available. It appears that someone installed the rear axle backwards. As the tire tread is going the wrong way. The right rear is supposed to be the drive tire and if the axle is put in backwards you have to put the RR wheel on the LR resulting with the tread being backwards. I have rebuilt lots and lots of these old pedals. They are always a fun project.

Ertl used the same casting for the 190, 200, 7045, and 8070 pedal tractors. The difference was how they were painted and decals. The belly is black so you have either the 7045 or 8070.

The 190 and 200 had a cast aluminum seat. The 7045 and 8070 had a plastic seat.

bossenimp.com might have decals.

Their is a guy in New York that has parts. Google john pedal tractors or johns pedal parts something like that.

dakotahtoyparts.com will have parts and maybe the decals

Muir hill 101,
Here is a picture of the AC pedal tractor my son restored 3 years ago. Parts and decals from Dakotahtoys in Madison SD. Paint we were able to get through the CAT dealer. That burgundy was a bugger to get.

Mike
cvphoto154404.jpg

3 or 4 years ago I saw a man sell some Allis peddle tractors he got from a dealership that closed up. They looked like they had just been taken out of the boxes. I watched him get $500.00 apiece for them. He was set up next to us at the flea market.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back