Amazing weather

wolfman

I baled hay on Nov 6 and 7 and the 9th. Some 2nd cut, some 3rd. Southwest PA. Could of done another field on the 10th ( 76 degrees) but I couldn't mow enough. Must have been Indian summer although we really didn't yet have squaw winter. Sunday before last it was cold and blustery but no snow. Some snow not too far away so maybe that was squaw winter

Yesterday was the eighth consecutive 70 plus degree day in Northern Illinois until mid afternoon with a big storm, lots of damage about twenty five miles east of me. Now the temperature is back to reality.

Weather watchers said we set several new highs which dated back to the 30's and 40's this past week here in central NY. We have so far had 7 days with 70 plus temps in Nov. which is a record in itself, according to the Utica, TV station.-----------Loren

Was great for finishing beans with. First year in several where we didn't have to mud them out. Oh we had a few wet spots. But nothing like where we would rut from one end to the other, and do it again coming back, and be cutting in Dec.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back