Another found along the road tractor picture

This one has been sitting along the road for several months now. Curiosity finally got me and I stopped to ask about it. The lady that owns it said, people keep asking me if its for sale! I said its probably because its parked right along the highway.
cvphoto111172.jpg

Then she told me the story. It was her fathers and when he passed she brought it to her house and parked it there. She said it made her feel good to look out and see her dads tractor. She said its in working order, I suggested parking it in the shed instead of letting it sit out. She said she wasnt ready for that, she got comfort from looking out and seeing it. We had a nice conversation and I thanked her for letting me look. It would drive me nuts to leave my dads tractor out uncovered with winter coming, but I completely understand how she feels. Hopefully shell keep it running for a long time yet.

At least it has a can over the stack, it's ready for winter. I see the tractor is run on propane, I don't see that a lot here. Stan

Maybe if you stop by from time to time and offer to keep air in the tires, the battery charged by running it a bit, etc. she will allow you to purchase it and keep it alive for her at some point. And it would be a nice thing to do.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back