another joke

John N Mi

Member
Grandchildren
An old man was grocery spping with his grandson. The toddler was crying and at times screaming at the top of his lungs.



As the old gentleman walked up and down the aisles, people could hear him speaking in a soft voice ..



"We are almost done, Albert ... Try not to cry, Albert ... Life will get better, Albert ."



As he approached the checkout stand, he gently brushed the toddler's tears from his eyes and said again, "Try not to cry, Albert ... We'll be home soon, Albert .."



As he was paying the cashier, the toddler continued to cry and a young woman in line behind him said, "Sir, I think it's wonderful how sweet you're being to your little Albert."



The old gentleman blinked his eyes a couple of times before saying, "My grandson's name is John. I'm Albert
 
Hey there;
My turn.
Small child comes running into house,
says mommy,mommy I got a poem.
Birdy birdy in da sky,
dropped some whitewash in my eye,
I not worry, I not cry.
I just glad, COWS CAN'T FLY!
Bob
God Bless
 
Ooey gooey was a worm.
A mighty worm was he.
One day he crawled up on the railroad tracks.
The train he did not see.

ooey gooey

This one's just as bad.

Fuzzy wuzzy was bear. Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top