antique catalog

Keith-OR

Well-known Member
do they still publish Hemming catalog ( not sure on spelling)
I need some info out of it. need to find some parts. I traded for a 1977 MGB, I like the English sports cars, I drove a Triumph Spitfire while I was going to college back in the 70's.

Thanks, Keitrh
 
do they still publish Hemming catalog ( not sure on spelling)
I need some info out of it. need to find some parts. I traded for a 1977 MGB, I like the English sports cars, I drove a Triumph Spitfire while I was going to college back in the 70's.

Thanks, Keitrh
Hemmings is still alive. I have a 52 TD and most of my parts I get from Moss Motors.

I've gone through 2 spitfire and still have a S1 Land Rover.
 
Hemmings is still alive. I have a 52 TD and most of my parts I get from Moss Motors.

I've gone through 2 spitfire and still have a S1 Land Rover.
do they still publish Hemming catalog ( not sure on spelling)
I need some info out of it. need to find some parts. I traded for a 1977 MGB, I like the English sports cars, I drove a Triumph Spitfire while I was going to college back in the 70's.

Thanks, Keitrh
I bet the online version has more info than the printed catalogue.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top