Anybody own a 7060

Hey, how are ya. Just bought a 7060 last week and air blows, but of course not cold. I'm wondering if I should re-charge with r-12 or up grade to r134. Thats assuming charging is what it needs.

What info do you need? Freeze 12 is good and there are retro fit brackets made for changing compressor to Sanden from Fridgeair. R-12 is good if your lucky enough to get some and have a good working system already.

Only an idea,but the 40s,45s and 60s had a lot of failures with the heater valves not shutting off all the way.Might look at that first.

Well, to start I was going to see if it would take a charge, If not other things have to be looked at, and I guess parts availability is what I'm driven at, in case I have to start replacing certain items. Any suggestions there?

just put 134a fitings on and chsrge. less than $10/00. it will work no mattrr what goverent says

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back