Anyone Going To The Big Dig Near Concordia,KS?

1206SWMO

cvphoto98519.jpg

cvphoto98521.jpg

cvphoto98522.jpg

Is anyone on here going to The Big Dig at Concordia,KS on Aug 27-28-29th? It should be an awesome show with lots of construction equipment,prairie tractors, and much more....Its going to be hot but the forecast is for no rain...I was to this place about 5 years ago when 12 steam tractors were plowing..It was fantastic..

I forgot to add that the oldest known tractor in Kansas (1908 IH)will be there plus a 60-90 Twin City both owned by a guy that I know well....It took Dan 20 years to put the 60-90 TC together.

WOW, a Twin City 60. Have some 40's around here ,but have never seen a 60 .I would love to stand near that thing and hear it run. Too far for me to see the show but i have to get ready for bear hunting Sept. first. Thanks for the pictures, Gary.

Counting Dans there are (3) 60-90 Twin City tractors in existence out of the 20? or so built....I too have never seen one in person but have seen several 40's...From what I remember Dan put this one together with some original parts and had to fabricate lots of this tractor...He does fantastic work..A 40 frame was stretched to make it in to a 60.

I forgot to mention that they will be plowing all 3 days with a put together 50 bottom plow...The Steamers,Cats,and Prairie tractors will each get a day to pull it..I've heard that there will be from 4 to maybe as many as 6 Aultman Taylor 30-60 tractors there...

cvphoto98547.jpg

This is already there hauled in from Minnesota..Weighs 94,000 lbs with the blade.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back