anyone interested in purchase??

T Shadow

New User
rebuilt continental motor less 100 hours. transmission stuck?? won't move good undercarrage located Eau
Claire WI any buyer would havbe to load and haul their expense and time please advise Must sell age 80
cvphoto37614.jpg


cvphoto37615.jpg


cvphoto37616.jpg
 
You should put an ad in the classified or photo ads in the Market Place section on the YT homepage. Include a full description; Make Model, Year, drive train, how equipped, undercarriage condition, etc.
 


T,
having owned several 1000's , have a 1000C loader near identical to yours that
I have had for 50 years . stuck trans is a rarity ,I would think more about the
brakes than anything .Only other things would be a final drive or a broken oil
control ring putting it in 2 gears at the same time .

Send me an email with a phone # and I will call you.

george
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top