Anyone looking for a loader?

ANDREW MAHLE

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by DonWi on November 19, 2007 at 22:24:53.
The original subject was "Anyone looking for a loader?".

I need a loader for a oliver 550
can anyone help
any ideas what would fit or where one is
thanks
 
I have one, still on my 550. If Watertown, New York area is a possibility for pick-up, send me an email.
Very solidly built.
It does not have bucket cylinders, but it does have the brackets to mount them onto the loader frame. I have used it as a trip bucket.
The loader cylinders are two-way, but I use them one-way. They work perfect - no leaks.
At present, the bucket has manure tines with a slip over dirt/snow bucket (I have mounted the bucket full-time using bolts)....the manure tines need fixing/replacing.
I am putting on a front blade, and already have a backhoe...so it is surplus to requirements.
550 loader for sale
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top