Where did the ARCHIVES function go?

Ti Daley (MI)
I don't know that everything has been moved to the new format yet, Chris was working on that a while back and it seems there were some issues.

I will suggest you post your question on the Site Comments Forum. YT Support<Chris, has asked questions and comment about the functions be posted there. He will likely see it quicker there than here.

BTDT - nothing. Jim ME says YT hasn't updated it yet. Hope they revamp them chronologically

Tim
I also said, "I will suggest you post your question on the Site Comments Forum. YT Support<Chris, has asked questions and comment about the functions be posted there. He will likely see it quicker there than here."

Have you or are you going to reach out to YT Support (Chris), as I suggested, to get a proper answer as to the status. It is possible he can tell you how to find what you are looking for.

I also said, "I will suggest you post your question on the Site Comments Forum. YT Support<Chris, has asked questions and comment about the functions be posted there. He will likely see it quicker there than here."

Have you or are you going to reach out to YT Support (Chris), as I suggested, to get a proper answer as to the status. It is possible he can tell you how to find what you are looking for.
YEAH JIM BTDT

Sent by the FEEDBACK form
So, you did not post it to Site Comments as I suggested.

If you did not get an answer, go to Site Comments and check out the reply Chris made to my post about "Archives", this morning. He gave the status and how to search until the transfer is completed.

We are all still figuring out how some things work with the new formats, Just trying to help you find the info you are looking for.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back