Jim.ME

Good morning, Chris,

I believe a while back there was work being done on bringing all the old threads over. Tim Daley had a question on finding the archives the other day and I am wondering if there is an update to share here, or if it is just a matter of searching differently to find older threads. Thought I would start a thread here so it is available to all.

Thanks,
Jim

Tim's Archive thread

Mornin' Jim,

That was our intent. But the posts are exclusively classic view and there was no reliable way to extract the information needed. Because of the age of the posts, they were all just text files but in varying formats of html depending on when they were posted.

They can be searched accurately by going to DDG or Google and typing yesterdaystractors.com:subjectmatter.

Mornin' Jim,

That was our intent. But the posts are exclusively classic view and there was no reliable way to extract the information needed. Because of the age of the posts, they were all just text files but in varying formats of html depending on when they were posted.

They can be searched accurately by going to DDG or Google and typing yesterdaystractors.com:subjectmatter.
Thank's Chris, hopefully this will help someone.

Does that mean those posts will remain in the old system?
And you will have to keep and maintain the old system so that the searches you describe will succeed?
For the foreseeable future?

Does that mean those posts will remain in the old system?
And you will have to keep and maintain the old system so that the searches you describe will succeed?
For the foreseeable future?
No, the old systems are going to move to this system, only just the content that is still in use. Unfortunately, that has to wait until June.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back