Are Ford snow plows common?

Willie VA

New User
My tractor was ordered new in 1964 with a snow plow. Best I can tell, it's a Ford product. There a tag on it with the Ford script. I've never seen another one. Are there many out there?
CIMG0294.jpg
 
They are not uncommon, but can be hard to find. People that use them don't like to give them up. I have two of them and mounted one for a friend on the 841D. We love them here in northern VT. Larry
a130960.jpg
 
As others have said they are fairly common but you don't see them every day either.
Ford used that exact same plow blade from about 1950 till around the 70s. The frames changed as the tractor models changed but the plow blade remained the same.
I had that same 6' blade on my 3000 but a couple of years ago found a 7' blade. It is not a Ford blade but is identical except for the width - fit right on my Ford frame.

100_01301.jpg
 
Is that pics a 601 series tractor?
I have a snow plow for my 631 it has shoes.Just wondering if these work very well on a rock road
would think skids would work better or maybe nothing and just use the tractor lift.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top