attention Andy Motteberg!

The snow melted today so I finally got those pics for you!
006bn4.jpg

007vg2.jpg

008oz6.jpg

010ln3.jpg
 
Yes its for sale, but andy has first dibs on it, I was supposed to post these over a month ago! Im pretty sure its a 73 model, but I am not a real IH pickup guru, I have this and a scout that just found their way to my place. any Info any of you guys have would be great!
 
Can I shoot you an email? Or if you prefer I opened mine up. I'm happy to let Andy take a look first. Where's ya located?
 
How was the trip North? Hopefully next time your on your way north I wont be so darned busy you could stop for a visit, maybe even throw you on a tiller of some sorts
 
That'd be great! I'm sorry I didn't get ahold of you about visiting. I get kinda carried away when her and I are together, and before I knew it, I was in the car on my way home. Next time I head north I'll be moving all my stuff, including my boat and a my mom and her friend are coming with, otherwise I'd stop in. Her and I will be coming back to Illinois for a visit over the summer, probably after 1st cutting. We gotta visit you then.
 
I don't know what your email address is, but mine's open too. I wish you had said North EAST south Dakota, that'd be dandy! : )
 
I always liked them Internationals.
A fellow a couple of miles away has one like that. Has personalized license plates on it that say BINDER.

I was looking through the craiglist ads earlier and came across another old Binder that would make a sweet tractor hauler for the shows.
I don't have anything to do with the ad.
1956 S 180
 
Gotta love those Binders!

Mine's a '51. Hoping to get a more "proper" restoration done someday with a good hitch and put the engines on a trailer behind it...

L120parade2.jpg
 
(quoted from post at 19:27:16 03/22/08) Gotta love those Binders!

Mine's a '51. Hoping to get a more "proper" restoration done someday with a good hitch and put the engines on a trailer behind it...

L120parade2.jpg

Thats a nice lookin rig, A neighbor had one just like it but it was a dually at his sale last fall, was in awesome shape, I couldnt make it to the sale, heard it went for 300 dollars, I told my Dad he should have picked it up for me, more like (what the he!! were you thinking?) Silly ol man!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top