auction in morris il

Wow, looks like some great stuff but not gonna make it since is during the day. What's that super huge place on the north side of 80 just west of 47? I've seen it fill up, then everything disappear like must be some big auction place or something.
 
You are thinking of the Ritchie Bros. aution lot. The sale listed is straight north of Morris on 47 at the fairgrounds.
 
Ritchie Bros? That place is huge. Yep, I saw from the auction posted is at the fairgrounds. Seems like lots of good stuff gonna be at the fairgrounds, but gotta work though.

I can't remember the name of the place on 17 just east of Reddick between Dwight and Kankakee, but rounded and scrounged me up some stuff a few years ago at reasonably average prices. I lost their card/calendar, but want to say is or was Sam Weinrich and Sons. They do like 4 consignment sales per year and I figure gotta be having one coming up soon too.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top