B101R Pedestal Bushing

This message is a reply to an archived post by Neven on May 19, 2014 at 19:59:05.
The original subject was Re: B101R Pedestal Bushing.

Hi Neven. I would be interested in purchasing this bushing if available. Has it ever been used? Thank you Neven.

(quoted from post at 14:23:12 11/15/22) This message is a reply to an archived post by Neven on May 19, 2014 at 19:59:05.
The original subject was Re: B101R Pedestal Bushing.

Hi Neven. I would be interested in purchasing this bushing if available. Has it ever been used? Thank you Neven.

Neven might still be around or using a different handle, but his profile shows Jan. 27, 2016, as the last time he posted. Also looks like he was posting dimensions not trying to sell the bushing in that thread.

You might get responses from others about your needs if you start a post of your own, with the identifying info for your tractor, and let folks know what you are looking for.

This post was edited by Jim.ME on 11/15/2022 at 01:00 pm.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back