Just bought a new lithium-ion battery drill through Amazon.
My Milwaukee 18 volt died today, so it's drill time again.
We've tried Milwaukee, B&D, Ryobi, and Makita. I get about a year out of them, using one day in and day out.
We already have a small LI drill and the battery stays charged really well, but it doesn't have a drill chuck, so I decided to try the bigger drill. I have a new Amazon credit card that came with a $40.00 gift certificate, so I got a new B&D 3/8 LI and a second battery for $50 including tax and shipping.
So I'll see if I can get a year out of this new one. LOL MikeS.
My Milwaukee 18 volt died today, so it's drill time again.
We've tried Milwaukee, B&D, Ryobi, and Makita. I get about a year out of them, using one day in and day out.
We already have a small LI drill and the battery stays charged really well, but it doesn't have a drill chuck, so I decided to try the bigger drill. I have a new Amazon credit card that came with a $40.00 gift certificate, so I got a new B&D 3/8 LI and a second battery for $50 including tax and shipping.
So I'll see if I can get a year out of this new one. LOL MikeS.