Battery types?

Often I would like to go bigger but the box or the opening to the box determines what is going to be used. A Case 730 diesel has room for two large 12 volts, the gas equivalent only has room for a small 12 volt.
 
Thank you very much. Never saw a chart like this. Group 2 won’t fit on an SC CASE I see. I figured it had something to do with space. Battery fits in under gas tank…that size wont fit.
It wouldn't help anyway. Both batteries have the same "guts" for all intents and purposes.

Napa Group 1 is 640 CCA.
Napa Group 2 is 675 CCA.

Barely any difference.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top