Belarus 822 3-Point in Position Control

I have a Belarus 822 that I recently purchased. I attached my brush hog and had a problem pushing the lift sector (cockpit lever arm) forward to get the 3 point lift to pick up the deck. I believe the problem was with the linkage, but I did eventually move the sector forward and it lifted off the ground. However, I developed a hydraulic leak in what the manual calls the distributor. This is the hydraulic unit under the seat. I had to remove the starboard side diesel tank, the seat and the access panel under the seat to access the distributor. I removed the 4 bolts from the distributor to remove the cover to replace the O-ring on the shaft that was leaking. The cover was spring-loaded and pushed the cover out about an inch. I replaced the shaft O-ring and O-ring between the cover plate and the distributor body and compressed the cover back onto the body and replace the 4 bolts. Leak fixed.

The problem now is that there is no position control in the sector lever, for example, I can push the sector lever forward and lift the 3 point, but it returns by itself to the lowered position. I cannot just push it forward and have it stay in that position.

Can anyone give me insight into how the lever in position control is supposed to maintain the level of the 3 point hitch. I'd like to lift the brush hog and have it stay up while transporting it. I have the operators manual and the service manual, but neither are very helpful in explaining how it is supposed to operate.

I discovered that the lever arm on the (#10 in Figure 15) is broken. I believe this is used to affect the draft control and I don't think I need it for position control.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 9.28.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 9.28.42 AM.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 9.27.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 9.27.16 AM.png
    587.9 KB · Views: 3

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back