Fordman41291

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by DBall on May 08, 2010 at 01:52:03.
The original subject was Re: Ben Burns.

Just had a bad run-in with old Mr. Burns (pun intended).
I called him over a week ago because he had posted an add for a customer about transporting some vacuum canister for septic pumping. He said he was still awaiting payment or payment to clear.

He then called me some days later and by that time I was already working another haul with some past clients.

I notified him last night 09March2023 via voicemail that I was headed to Minnesota from IL. Well; I got about 2 hours 12 mins from him and I told him I would be there at 5:07 he then proceeded to tell me that he wont be there at 5:07. I tried to reason with him. Letting him know I had already driven 6 hours to get this loaded.

I immediately hang up on him and make any u-turn to head south. (Hes north of Des Moines in MN) he calls me back and says is that very business like to hang up on me?

No it probably wasnt but it kept me from swearing and cussing at him (for the moment). He then says where are you at? I stated I was 2 hours 12 mins away. He said if your head by 5:07 Ill get you loaded but by 5:08 Im gone. Of course Im not an idiot and wasnt going to play some idiotic games with someone. I proceeded to let him know that no Im not going to drive any further north because there is no guarantee that he was going to be there. He then started yelling , nnalert, and other disgusting language towards me as I had informed him that because of his behavior and lack of understanding and follow through I would seek legal action against him for his actions and conduct. he then calls me a coc**** as**** he also said if you want to pay someone to load then I can find someone and begins to mock me to whomever was standing in the background. Not only were there people on his line listening but I also had two witnesses of my own on conferencing while he was exhibiting this behavior over telecommunications. Buyer and transport beware. Never do business with this individual. Or youll be dealing with a treat.
The last bit of the conversation before I disconnected the call, he said I was a scammer. So not only do we have nnalert harassment via telecom we have slander as well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back