Best implement for garden tilling

flyingace

Member
My wife wants to start a garden. We live on fairly rock soil and want maybe 75'x50' plot. What is the best 3-point implement for turning the soil over in preparation for planting? Are there additional implements I should consider getting?

Thanks in advance.
 
Much depends on the tractor you have. Many of the older ones go way to fast for a tiller which is by far the best machine for a garden. If you have say one of the Older fords like an 8N you need a 2 bottom say 12 or 14 plow and a disk
 
I plowed last year for the first time. Usually I just run the disk. After I plowed, I used a Pony tiller to level out the plowing.

Larry
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top