blood pressure update

I passed my physical last week BP 128/78 I used a chewable aspirin 2 hours befor hand. shook off the last of the cold over the weekend and lowered my stress levels by now having a job BP is back to normal now. thank for all the info.I've used applecider vinegar when sick befor and the likelyhood that I could stand to drink it twice a day is on par with my desire to pleasure nnalert Clinton. I did enjoy my last free day my visiting the National museum of the airforce by Dayton OH. very fun and free.right Lanse? They had everything from the Wright Bros. windtunnle to a B-2 bomber
Airforce museum
 
My blood pressure always seems to fluctuate. Seems like it all depends on the nurse that is doing the "testing" for some reason.

She doesn't know it, but she's testing more than the old blood pressure too. :>)

Allan
 
Allen you should have seen mine last week at the hospital it all over the place from way high to way low. Could have been some of them pretty young nurses aids.
Walt
 
I guess I don't understand why you'd want to hide a high blood pressure problem from your doctor. Sure a lot easier to address it now than later.
 
its a nice place there, been there a few times. I like their sections on the berlin wall better then the modern aircraft
 
I have been there a few times but if you are handcapted with vision that you need bifocal or tryfocal glasses for forget getting anything out of it. all their signes are so high up you cannot read any of them and try tipping your head so far back that you are trying to read a sign thru your reading part of the glasses set to read something that is 2 feet away ant try to read something in bad (very bad) light at 10 - 15 feet away and you get nothing. The zoos are the same way, forget it all if you wear glasses, you will not be able to see anything that you want to see.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top