I need a blow gun . I want a powerful one - one that doesn’t limit flow . I’m 72 and don’t want a OSHA approved. Thought I’d ask what you use . Going to use it for carbs so would like 1 with a short wand

I need a blow gun . I want a powerful one - one that doesn’t limit flow . I’m 72 and don’t want a OSHA approved. Thought I’d ask what you use . Going to use it for carbs so would like 1 with a short wand
The one I have came with the safety nozzle and I removed it and used a metal grease gun tube to replace it. I don't remember where I got it but just make sure you get one with a removable safety nozzle.

The one I have came with the safety nozzle and I removed it and used a metal grease gun tube to replace it. I don't remember where I got it but just make sure you get one with a removable safety nozzle.
The blow guns that will accept a 1/8 NPT tip. A grease fitting with the spring and ball removed makes a really good nozzle.

Vacula has served me well not many days go by it rest. Not long ago a bud of mine wanted one none were available looks like they are back in stock.

Unless you want a press handle for one hand controll. Around me farmers take a ball valve and brake line to make one. Made one for dad for blowing off mowers works a dream.
Nate

I was able to take the short 3" or so brass tube out of a Milton and the thread was close enough to a brake fitting that I put in 18" or so of steel brake line (length your choice), using some JB weld to lock threads. Voila, a non OSHA blaster

Thank you so much for your replies . Haven’t decided yet but you have gave me a lot of choices . Again I thank you . Davy

I ended up ordering a S 153 Milton . It will arrive tomorrow . Thanks again for your help it was greatly appreciated. Davy

Make one.Here is mine. Made it many moons ago. Far enough away blow drying engine blocks.

Probably not OSHA approved. The 1/4 inch copper pipe is about 14 inches long, and a smashed the tip some,

Guido.

Attachments

• IMG_20240408_101759578~2.jpg
    IMG_20240408_101759578~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
I just used some plastic air line like on the brakes to semis. No probel with damage to the rad fines that way. It is about 3or 4 feet long.

I just used some plastic air line like on the brakes to semis. No probel with damage to the rad fines that way. It is about 3or 4 feet long.

I had plenty of air for this 4 footer. 1 inch at the wall, 1/4 inch ID 160 p.s I..out,

15 h.p. 3 phase compressor pushing air,

Guido.

Attachments

• IMG_20240409_102521766~2.jpg
    IMG_20240409_102521766~2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
I don't know if this will work for you but this is what I use to get to the backs of my tractor radiators to blow all the crap out of the front. It's just a regular air nozzle. I unscrewed the nozzle tip and got a new barbed tip to accept a plastic hose as you see. You can buy a barbed tip at any hardware store.

RadiatorBlowTube.JPG

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back