Spra coupe 220 brakes

Dale36

Picked up a 220 coupe and have been working on it in preparation for spring. Not sure of the yr model but I think it’s one of the later ones because the gear shift isn’t in the floor it’s up on the side by the armrest. I am wanting to replace the brake pads on it but haven’t had any luck finding what I’m looking for. I’ve read here and on other forums about the brake pucks these things use, but this one doesn’t have pucks. It has regular pads like you’d find on a car. Thought maybe a previous owner had done some sort of brake swap on it but if they did there isn’t anybody in the world that could’ve done a better job. The caliper is an Ausco brand caliper and it’s painted the same bright yellowish green color as a Clark forklift. I called Ausco today to ask about it and gave them the numbers on the caliper, but didn’t get to talk to anybody that really seemed to want to help.It has 4 Allen head bolts that bolt it to the final drive and it looks like a factory job. I have a parts manual and service manual but they only show the puck braking system and nothing like what this sprayer has on it. If anyone else has ever ran into anything like this and could point me in the right direction to find pads I’d sure appreciate it!

Picked up a 220 coupe and have been working on it in preparation for spring. Not sure of the yr model but I think it’s one of the later ones because the gear shift isn’t in the floor it’s up on the side by the armrest. I am wanting to replace the brake pads on it but haven’t had any luck finding what I’m looking for. I’ve read here and on other forums about the brake pucks these things use, but this one doesn’t have pucks. It has regular pads like you’d find on a car. Thought maybe a previous owner had done some sort of brake swap on it but if they did there isn’t anybody in the world that could’ve done a better job. The caliper is an Ausco brand caliper and it’s painted the same bright yellowish green color as a Clark forklift. I called Ausco today to ask about it and gave them the numbers on the caliper, but didn’t get to talk to anybody that really seemed to want to help.It has 4 Allen head bolts that bolt it to the final drive and it looks like a factory job. I have a parts manual and service manual but they only show the puck braking system and nothing like what this sprayer has on it. If anyone else has ever ran into anything like this and could point me in the right direction to find pads I’d sure appreciate it!

My first 40 years were living about 10 miles from Ausco (Auto Specialties Company).

Does your caliper part number show up here?

Ausco

Let me look tomorrow during daylight, I might have what you need, I got one I am scraping, I think it was a 220. If you send me a email I send you pics. You can have them if there what you need.

My first 40 years were living about 10 miles from Ausco (Auto Specialties Company).

Does your caliper part number show up here?

Ausco
The number I have doesn’t show up there. I wonder if maybe I’m seeing a casting number though instead of a part #

Let me look tomorrow during daylight, I might have what you need, I got one I am scraping, I think it was a 220. If you send me a email I send you pics. You can have them if there what you need.
I think I sent you my email adress. Thank you!

I think I sent you my email adress. Thank you!
IMG_1775.jpeg

Does this look like what you have? I stopped on my project and it was close and not rain yet so I see if I could get a pic. Also I might have some new filter that will fit. Let me know and go from there. Long story but I scrapped mine due to motor.

View attachment 7385
Does this look like what you have? I stopped on my project and it was close and not rain yet so I see if I could get a pic. Also I might have some new filter that will fit. Let me know and go from there. Long story but I scrapped mine due to motor.
No that’s not like mine at all. Pretty sure that’s the regular puck brake caliper. The one on that’s on mine is mounted directly under the brake rotor and at least twice the size of that one. I do thank you for taking the time to check it out for me though, I appreciate it!!

well if you run into problems or fell you want the back clip to let me know, not sure how far you from me. but you could get the back clip from me, so you have the parts for future like i said it going to go for scrap. there are not too many in my area and i want to clean up stuff as i have a 25-foot trailer setting there.

well if you run into problems or fell you want the back clip to let me know, not sure how far you from me. but you could get the back clip from me, so you have the parts for future like i said it going to go for scrap. there are not too many in my area and i want to clean up stuff as i have a 25-foot trailer setting there.
There aren’t many around this area either. I’d love to get those parts from you just to have around when a person needed something. I’m in eastern Ky, not sure where you are but with my luck I’d say you’re a pretty good piece away! Thanks again!

45 miles west of Cincinnati in southeast Indiana. so you're not that far. let me know. if you want i can email my phone number and talk.

Have you looked for apart number on the brake pads.

Have you looked for apart number on the brake pads.
Check these folks out: https://www.agspray.com

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back