Don't think we have ever met. I worked for Jim Eusey after high school. Looking back, I would have drove the mile and a half west and worked for your dad. I would have learned a lot more. Your dad has a knack for teaching.I went to him when I had a problem I couldn't solve.I remember he had a Wisconsin engine that he could start with his foot.
Jim Eusey had such a large ego, he didn't want you do do anything but grunt work.Had to quit him when I fixed a car that he couldn't fix and the owner rode him really hard over that. I later worked for Jerry Aldereman Ford and from there, I went to Reynolds where I got an excellent 30 day schooling on the New Generation Deere tractors. Ran the diesel room there for several years until I started farming full time.
Bought a couple wagons I think your dad built for Albert Steinmeier ?-We lived on 75th st. on the Sadlier farm from 1953 to 1963. I was the Castleton Fire Dept until about 1966.
Jim Eusey had such a large ego, he didn't want you do do anything but grunt work.Had to quit him when I fixed a car that he couldn't fix and the owner rode him really hard over that. I later worked for Jerry Aldereman Ford and from there, I went to Reynolds where I got an excellent 30 day schooling on the New Generation Deere tractors. Ran the diesel room there for several years until I started farming full time.
Bought a couple wagons I think your dad built for Albert Steinmeier ?-We lived on 75th st. on the Sadlier farm from 1953 to 1963. I was the Castleton Fire Dept until about 1966.