BobHnwOh___Farmallover

I recently posted a question about [AC plow] had two responses.I did place some pics. of those,and some other implements.It seems that the pics. dont want to come up very fast sometimes. I was disapointed thinking I was doing something wrong that they were not coming up. I just wanted to know what these were worth as I hate to see {like the 4' mowing machine}, that at one time probably worked to raise a good sized family. Was trying to save a piece of our heritage Thanks.. BobHnwOh & FARMALLOVER for your previous postings on this subject.The awnsers are there now that you ask [may take awhile to respond.or the pics may be there right away. I found them by accident].
 
Hey Roy,the reason I asked about the plow,I knew a guy looking for a 4 bottom,I think your machinery is worth something to someone,I would post in on this site in photo ads for best offer and see what happens,HTH,Bob.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top