Bogging down, 1949 n8 front mounted distributor. I have 1 problem. Under load it boggs down,and when i go from idol to full throttle it climbs rough.

Asheron

New User
I fix everything accept 1 problem remains. When going up a small hill under load it boggs down and pops. And when I go from idol to full throttle it climbs roughly and pop alittle at full. Any suggestions. Thanks everyone

I fix everything accept 1 problem remains. When going up a small hill under load it boggs down and pops. And when I go from idol to full throttle it climbs roughly and pop alittle at full. Any suggestions. Thanks everyone
Try choking it when it does that. If it help then you need to open up the main jet a little because it is running to lean

Tried that and for a sec throttle went high then back the bog
Pull the air cleaner tube off and make sure the choke is working as it should and also start it up an lay your hand over the air intake but pull your hand off before it dies and maybe by doing that you will clear out a clog in the carb

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back