used red MN

I post on an iPhone, I see the “Bookmark” flag to initiate a bookmark. More info would be good. I tried entering one. There is a text box for “Message”’and “Label,” what I typed in Message stayed or Saved the Label does not. After I “Save” it where do I go to access my list? A quick look through the “Help Guide” didn’t seem to produce any info. If it’s there please direct me to it. If it’s not I’m not surprised, come on we’re into this thing 4 months. It’s like you manufactured a tractor but the owners manual you give out with it only tells you were the ignition switch is and where to put gas in. :unsure:

Click on your profile picture at the top. Next to your account you will see “Book Marks”. You can also see that my label “A test” was saved there. Hopefully this solves your question, I attached a screenshot from my iPhone as an example.

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    557.7 KB · Views: 8
Click on your profile picture at the top. Next to your account you will see “Book Marks”. You can also see that my label “A test” was saved there. Hopefully this solves your question, I attached a screenshot from my iPhone as an example.
Thank you! I guess I was expecting it to be down lower near the content area. I certainly must have accidentally pushed that a lot because there are a lot in there. Any chance I will see that information in the “How to Guide” soon? I want to say what probably seems “intuitive” to a “computer person” is quite the opposite for a fumbling old tractor guy. I feel this is why more priority should be placed on completing the “How to Guide” to encompass the greater majority of features the new software has to offer.
On another note there is confusion, especially to new posters about the “Discussion, Poll and Question” options when they are posting. Often people come here to ask a question. Well they see “Question” there not knowing its purpose and they choose it. It is not “end of the world
Chaos” but certainly a lot of extra space taken up in their post when it is being read. And in the end, it really has no purpose. I am proposing that possibly the discussion tab could be colored green if that’s possible. Maybe the other two even yellow if possible. Then you see, I’ve drawn two red lines on the picture, do you have the ability to pin any kind of an instructions there? If you do have the ability to put a sentence or two of instructions right there I think it would be awesome. Of course I would probably suggest that the instructions referred to the how to guide that then would list out a definition for those other choices. Let’s see where this takes us.

Attachments

• IMG_4009.jpeg
    IMG_4009.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 8
I wrote the how-to guide as a general resource when we originally moved from the old platform to the new. It definitely is not a step by step guide for every single feature included, it was intended as an introduction to the basic use of the site.

I believe we have gone above and beyond to cater to as much user input as we can and prioritize our work to have an informative, useful and maintainable tool for the people who frequent the forums. If you have some specific suggestions for the Help section you think would be useful to yourself and others I am happy to hear them and make additions where necessary.

Secondly, we have a community here of people who are regularly very helpful to other users who can offer excellent tips in not only tractor related topics but how to use the forum from a technical aspect as well as where and what to post. As for customizations we have spent a lot of hours (and will continue to do so) making sure the site runs smoothly and conforms to modern security and performance standards. This can be a pro and a con, as things change and are updated in the code world, this can break previous features/pages etc. This means we must carefully assess and plan the customizations we create to ensure that they work as intended. This is by no means a reason to say we will not make further customizations, but that we will be measured in our approach to rolling them out.

I hope this answers your questions and thank you for posting!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back