Bought a motorcycle

DeltaRed

I have been wanting another 'dirt bike' for several years.Acctually I havent had a real dirt bike since I was a kid.My Virago is nice,but not good for 'off'road. Overheard a conversation. Later asked about it.Blue 2003 Susuki 200 enduro. 1769 miles,electric start,garage kept,like new.Went looked,drove it around some. Got back,said "I like it!" Asked "how much?".It came home with me.Put on a 'shovel holder' to carry my irrigateing shovel so I can use to safely 'chase' water.Happy rider now.

Those little DR 200s are great little bikes. I like the way the seat sits a little lower than a lot of other bikes in their class.
I am wanting to get a street legal small enduro bike this fall to ride the back roads and dirt trails. Been going back and forth between a Honda 400 and the Suzuki 350s.

I have been wanting another 'dirt bike' for several years.Acctually I havent had a real dirt bike since I was a kid.My Virago is nice,but not good for 'off'road. Overheard a conversation. Later asked about it.Blue 2003 Susuki 200 enduro. 1769 miles,electric start,garage kept,like new.Went looked,drove it around some. Got back,said "I like it!" Asked "how much?".It came home with me.Put on a 'shovel holder' to carry my irrigateing shovel so I can use to safely 'chase' water.Happy rider now.
I have a Yamaha TW 200, I enjoy riding it around the farm and to the neighbors. Its a simple bike and has a nice slow 1st gear but is kinda heavy. Grafted a luggage rack and basket on the back for tools and whatnot.

In 1968 I bought a Yamaha DT1 Enduro new, the only new motorcycle I ever bought. I sold it, but bought a couple since. They are a collector bike now. My favorites are my Indian Chief's. Stan

I have a Yamaha TW 200, I enjoy riding it around the farm and to the neighbors. Its a simple bike and has a nice slow 1st gear but is kinda heavy. Grafted a luggage rack and basket on the back for tools and whatnot.
Just bought a TW-200 this past winter. Great little bike. Definitely not as quick as my DRZ400S but a very fun bike to ride. Kinda like a cross between a regular motorcycle and an ATV.

They are great little bikes, I love how light and nimble they are. I actually took my riders safety test on one.

It a great addition the the Delta stable. Cool.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back