Bought the 300

kenbob

I bought the 300 with the busted pto for $500. Rear tires half tread but no cracks, rear rims good. Gauges are readable but some not working. Hood is straight no dents, Grill looks almost brand new. Side curtains too! I figured it was a no brainer do to the sheet metal being worth the price I paid, but then I noticed the side curtains are screwed on at the front and fold out. The other ones I had on the 351 were the role into place kind. However, the fit and operation of these with rubber T strap holders look almost too good to be hand fabricated. Was there more than one kind? Even if these are homemade, I figure I did ok.

i belive you did ok,post pictures. i got a 312 i really like.was looking ive owned it 30 some years now with no major work needed,seal in eagle hitch piston,new distributer top shaft and usual oil changes batterys etc

I will post when I get it home. It is 2 hrs from here and the guy who will haul it for me is tied up till July.

Fiber glass? DId some come from the factory with that? I think mine is steel, but the side curtains have me stumped for now.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back