Broken valve on 3000 FORD

Hydraulic valve that connects to under seat hydraulic diverter is broken. Where linkage connects to valve the end broke off of the valve where the set screw connects. Think there may be enough valve surface to maybe drill a new hole into, if won't work how to remove and replace valve.
These are the levers (2) that redirect oil flow from loader controls to 3 pt hitch. Hoping to get a new whole drilled and connect to what remains of valve but want to prepare for more trouble if needed.

If your referring to the REMOTE valve under the seat.. I have had one that broke as you describe. They are probably very hard to drill. And finding the parts is probably impossible as there were several different types made, and parts are no longer available. A good machine shop might be able to help you. I dont know if you can weld to the end and not warp the valve. Hope to hear your successful. You can remove this valve and put the dummy plate or bypass plate back on the tractor.

I need to be able to use the loader and the 3 pt, not at the same time but must be able to toggle. Will removing the valve allow interchange?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back