Brown and Sharpe 00G

MrMachinist

New User
I thought about adding this in to the previous post about Brown and Sharpe screw machines, but didn't. I have a 00G Brownie I would give it away rather then scrap it. It has sat outside for a while now but could be resurrected, It did run when I bought it. The majority of my work needed a larger capacity machine, never found a spot for it in the shop.

I'm at the northeastern tip of Lake Ontario, south of Watertown, NY. I can load it.

Welcome to Yesterday's Tractors.
I'm not at all familiar with those machines but someone here might be interested i it.
If I were you I would consider putting this on one or more of the websites listed below.

Attachments

• 4102024175939.jpg
    4102024175939.jpg
    902.3 KB · Views: 50
I'm not at all familiar with those machines but someone here might be interested i it.
If I were you I would consider putting this on one or more of the websites listed below.

Thought I would start here.

I agree with you, over on the Practical Machinist on the antique forum there may be some interest.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back