Buddy seat for tractor rides

8NHENRY

I plan on buying hopefully a 77 or 770 for riding. My wife likes riding along and I wonder if anyone has made a buddy seat for their old Olys? Thanks in advance.

A guy in our club did on his 77. I don't have pictures, but all he did was made a rectangular frame out of angle iron and bolted it
across between the fenders. He bolted two pan seats to it. No suspension, but they seem to do OK with it with good pads on them. He
made a step so they get on and off the front.

Look for a van seat that will fit between your fenders. I mounted a van seat on one of our ride tractors, and it is the most comfortable seat. Your wife will appreciate it over a made seat. Nice cushions and
support for your back. A few might chuckle at it first, but everybody notices how comfortable we are during a ride.

Hey Bro! If you are going to try the van seat, the middle bench out of a Dodge mini-van would probably be narrow enough. Maybe Dewy still has one from the old blue van.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back