Buddy Seat Platform

Airborne

New User
I finally Came up with a solution to My Buddy seat issue. Instead of modifying the Driver seat area, I came up with this. I Had the 3 point hitch already which I think I purchased off Ebay or Amazon. I had been using it to tow a trailer around the area. The top platform is a section of tread plate that had been in the corner for several years and the support brackets that are the pieces that angle back are 3 x 4 x 1/4 angle. As You can see the possibilities for seating are several. Bus seat perhaps, small automobile bench seat, Bucket seat, whatever. Just keep in mind that it would be a good idea to design your seat attachments so they can be removed from the platform. My platform is very heavy so whatever seat I attach to it will be removable. This would be a great way to transport the Corn Queen and Her entourage During the county fair parade. A small trailer can be towed behind for additional seat possibilities.
mvphoto34390.jpg

mvphoto34391.jpg

mvphoto34392.jpg

mvphoto34393.jpg

For best results better use an air ride seat. Anytime a buddy seat is behind the axle the ride back there is ROUGH! If used for slow speed parades only, no problem as is. Just don't plan on using it an any tractor drives at high gear speed.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back