Building a loader

Looking to convert on old truck into the propulsion unit
for a farmhand f11 . Used to be a lot of f10 farmhands
on 2 ton trucks around here .

cvphoto147856.png




cvphoto147857.png




cvphoto147858.jpg




cvphoto147859.jpg
 
A lot of guys would reverse a farm tractor.I have a reversed F12. There is a reversedWD45 in the neighborhood,reversed M and others locally.
 
Theres one reversed farmall here with a forklift on it . I can pick up a good running truck a lot cheaper then I can a junk no running tractor . Ive fond a few trucks pretty close to home
 
It looks like a good idea . Must work pretty good with trucks and tractors as many as you see around . Only one tractor here but lots of trucks around here . I wish I would have kept the old f-10 and reversed gmc my grandpa and uncle built in the 50s
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top