Even WIX has no hydraulic filter for it.When I google my filter number (40288423) I can only order bulk filters.where can I order single filters online.it’s a hydraulic filter for an LS 5055
Check with your dealer. My local LS dealer sells a box of OEM filters for my tractor and others containing every filter used on the tractor and my box was $50 a couple of years ago. Considering the cost of things like air filters that was a heck of a deal.When I google my filter number (40288423) I can only order bulk filters.where can I order single filters online.it’s a hydraulic filter for an LS 5055
Does the above compute?When I google my filter number (40288423) I can only order bulk filters.where can I order single filters online.it’s a hydraulic filter for an LS 5055
I’ll check it out,only it says cartridge but mine is a spin on filterDoes the above compute?View attachment 66524
Did you happen to se a price?and thanksI’ll check it out,only it says cartridge but mine is a spin on filter
I cross reference all my small engine oil filters most are common oil filters for automotive use. I can't help ya on the air filters as most all are model pacific fit fit only. They gottcha.I buy all my filters from Fleet Filter. You can order as many as you want, but I always buy enough to meet the minimum for free shipping.
I’ll check it out,only it says cartridge but mine is a spin on filter
I get no part found at Rock Auto. What did you find for results?Check with Rock Auto
go to the part number section and put the number in
I bet they beat any price
and shipping is fair price
Also found this on "crossreference oil filters"I’ll check it out,only it says cartridge but mine is a spin on filter
This website shows dimensions of the Mann1374/6 ....I’ll check it out,only it says cartridge but mine is a spin on filter
Link does not show what you found.
Okayeeeeeee. Had mine been that expensive I would have looked elsewhere too.I did check with my dealer:91 bucks,that’s why I’m looking for an alternative
I might not be doing it right but below is what I get when I search HF35256
Did you ever revisit your "deck coating" question thread and find a suitable answer?Did you happen to se a price?and thanks
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy