buzz saw blades

I saw new prices that ran from $350, to $650. Way too much for a 78yr old man who dont know how long he can keep cutting wood. ill go with a cheap used blade on E bay
 
Excuse me but what is a buzz saw? I'm 81 and never heard of a buzz saw. 👨‍🌾
1789574486446.png

They don't work well with crooked tree limbs, but fairly straight lengths work great.
 
When I was in the 1st grade we moved to a farm that had a wood/coal furnace, my dad bought a Buzz-Saw and a cross-cut saw and curt fire wood and limbs that we cut-up on the Buzz-saw in the spring.

Dusty
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top