buzz saw blades

The best style of buzz saw was the ones built with a swinging arbour v/s the tilting table. My grandfather and his brother built one from a Model T frame and parts they gathered up here and there. It has served our family well thru 4 generations and I could still belt her up and buzz wood with it today.
 
The best style of buzz saw was the ones built with a swinging arbour v/s the tilting table. My grandfather and his brother built one from a Model T frame and parts they gathered up here and there. It has served our family well thru 4 generations and I could still belt her up and buzz wood with it today.
I have seen them working. Seems safer- but more stationary.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top