C-295 Plow Mounting Brackets

TMatt

Member
I recently purchased a C-295 plow for a Farmall C, however it is missing the mounting brackets that bolt to the torque tube and the rear lift that attaches to the rear axle. Does anybody have any ideas as to where I might be able to find these parts? I"ve also been thinking about building them myself, does anyone have one that they could measure for me?

Thanks
 
T Matt Just the way it goes. There was a set on ebay week before last. Maybe you could check back postings and see if it sold. I don't believe it got a bid. Just a thought. Bernie Steffen
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top