C Case serial number

Something doesn't look right with that number.Don't recall any of them starting with a 0. Did you get it off the tag, or off the back of the block, next to the bellhousing?
 
On the left column at Research & Info there is a serial number page. On it, it lists the letter series tractors from 1929 to 1956 with the serial numbers running from 300201 to 6000001. The serial numbers run in 6 digits from 1929 to 1937 but there is none with the number you have.
 
I took a pic of ser no. on the toolbox. Didn't have a pen. First four didgets are accurate, can't read the rest. I would bet it is a C 035562XX. Burried my pick in a album and can't post a pick. Durn putters!

Mert.
 
I think you're going to have to figure the puter out and post some pictures of the tractor and serial number plate. I have problems with my camera. It takes a picture about 3'x4'which is too large to upload. I have to run it through photoshop and alter the size down to normal picture size.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top