Cab for Bruce fromm Can.

jm.

Bruce here is you a look M7-152 with cab. Grand-son with enough room for both great grand-sons rolling hay. Love the big cab just KUBOTA some time to get it right but this thing is nice.
cvphoto134968.jpg

We have an M7-152 at work. I have run it a little and I quite like it. I would like to get some more time in it, not as many unnecessary bells and whistles as some of the new stuff.

These tractors do have a very comfortable cab, and I cant say enough good things about the Kubota baler I have.
My M6-141 has given me some pains with the emissions system, only 2300 hrs. My other tractor the MX-135, which is basically the same tractor, and same cab, with 3,000hrs has been a perfectly flawless tractor.

We have a MX 135 with over 3500 hrs to. so far it has been perfect hope this one is as good. And yes the KUBOTA bayler will eat some hay. Lost of the John deer boys around are slowly changing over to KUBOTA bailers.

They are Vicon. I think that lineage would have been Fahr, then Deutz Fahr. Vicon merged with them & PZ in the '90s. Then Kverneland bought Vicon out & then Kv/Vicon et al were bought up by Kubota.

Now, if we could just get Kubota to sell the Vicon non stop round balers here, I'd be a convert from the squares.

Mike

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back