Calendar update 2021

Dutchman

FIRST of all want to THANK all that have bought a calendar{s} already .and YES we still have some { have sold over 1/2 that we had printed }
I work longer hours now and was told we will be on these hours the rest of this year for sure and possible the start of next year ..
So with that I take off an 1/2 hour early on Wednesday and Saturday to go to the post office ... with that said and if you want a calendar for a Christmas present PLEASE get your order in ..
<>
We sell the calendar{s} for 12.50 each 10 or more for 11.oo each and we cover the shipping
<>
address : Case Calendars , 1952 Hwy G28 , Pella , Iowa ... 50219
<>
THANKS ..... mark

cvphoto66414.jpg

I just mailed my check earlier this week. It's not necessary I have it before Christmas just before the new year, lol. Thanks for doing this. I may have to order previous years calendars.

Will be sending my check out over the weekend. Will likely need 3 calendars. Always love 'turning the page' to see what the next month brings!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back